Shipping PolicyGabriel Gallery knows that receiving your orders promptly is of paramount importance. That's why we organize our business to have the optimal amount of stock available for immediate shipping. Since we are focused on the exceptional freshness of our products, sometimes short delays are unavoidable. However, we pride ourselves on prompt, consistent communication throughout the order life cycle. Even if an item is not readily available, we can usually ship it within a few days. We will never leave you wondering where your order is or when you will receive it!
Our shipping prices are designed with a no-nonsense approach. Our pricing tiers are based on weights and take volume into account. By allowing us some flexibility in our shipping choices, we are able to keep prices low and guarantee the best shipping methods for everyone. For our standard service, we will choose the most ideal FedEx or USPS method depending on the order information. We reserve the right to change or upgrade your shipping service to an eqivalent or faster method at our discretion.
- We ship Worldwide!
- Post Office boxes are OK
- US Armed Forces Post Office (APO/FPO) is happily served
- In-stock orders typically ship within 1-2 business days
- All domestic packages are trackable through the carrier
Unless otherwise posted, shipping promotions apply to continental United States destinations only (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. territories). Orders qualify for a "free shipping" promotion when their subtotal (excluding shipping fees, taxes, and adjustments) is at least $99. In that case, a discount equal to the standard shipping price is automatically posted to your order. Due to the expensive and varried costs, shipping promotions do not apply to international orders. Some items are not qualified for free shipping. These are noted on the shopping cart and checkout pages. Orders paid via third party checkout are not eligible for free shipping promotions.
We ship daily, Monday - Saturday, via United States Postal Service (USPS) and Federal Express (FedEx). We always choose the best method for each order based on the information provided. Holiday shipping is contingent on USPS/FedEx pick-up schedule unless otherwise posted. Rush orders get first priority (add "rush processing" during checkout). Questions about shipping should be resolved before placing your order. Carrier transit times are out of our control.
|Service||Transit Time||Locations||Notes||Price per Order|
USPS First Class or FedEx SmartPost
|usually 3-8 delivery/business days||United States (excludes AK, HI, & territories), APO/FPO, PO Boxes||Learn more about SmartPost, a new hybrid service from FedEx.
An additional fee may apply to undeliverable SmartPost shipments due to USPS policy.
|starting at $2.99|
USPS Priority or FedEx Ground
|usually 1-5 delivery/business days||United States, APO/FPO, PO Boxes||FedEx Home delivers Tuesday-Saturday||starting at $6.94|
|up to 12 business days||Alaska, Hawaii, & U.S. territories||Additional charges may apply when shipping heavy items.||starting at $5.99|
|International||6-30 days (avg 8)||Worldwide||Any duties and customs fees are the sole responsibility of the customer. Tracking information for international economy shipments may not be available.||
Varies by weight and service chosen
FedEx International MailService (FIMS)
Economy shipments destined for locations outside the United States may ship with FedEx International MailService (FIMS). FIMS is a new hybrid service where FedEx delivers the package into your country\'s postal system and then your local postal carrier makes the final delivery to you. This provides the best blend between reliability and value, and we pass the savings on to you. Even though your package is on its way to the correct destination in your country, tracking is only available up to FedEx\'s international distribution center in New Jersey. This does NOT mean the package is sent to the wrong location and it is not delayed. For more information, please visit the FIMS web site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which address from my account will you ship to?
We will ship to the shipping address specified for each individual order during checkout. Addresses stored in your account are for your convenience in reordering only. If you find a mistake in your order shipping address, please notify us immediately with a correction. Most packages cannot be redirected once in transit.
What do I do if my order has been shipped to an old or incorrect address?
If your package was sent via USPS or FedEx SmartPost and you have filed a "Change of Address" form within the past year, you don't need to do anything. The package will be automatically redirected to your new address. For FedEx Group/Express shipments, please contact us and we might be able to change the destination address on the package while in transit. Please note that we make every effort to confirm shipping addresses before we package orders. We cannot be responsible for any extra charges involved in changing a destination address or attempting multiple deliveries.
My order has not arrived yet, but I was notified that it was shipped. What can I do?
First, check the tracking information using the tracking number emailed to you. If you haven't received our emails, please check your spam filter and add Service@RichGabriel.com to your address book to ensure you receive your order information. In most cases, you can find out where a package is directly from the carrier. Keep in mind that USPS does not guarantee delivery dates for its services and actual transit times may vary, especially in remote locations or near holidays. We appreciate your patience.
If a package is determined to be lost, we will promptly ship replacement items or provide a refund. We reserve the right to require a signature upon delivery. Keep in mind that the USPS does not consider a parcel lost until at least 30 days have passed. If you are concerned about this, please choose an upgraded shipping method during checkout. In our experience, lost packages are quite rare.
What specific shipping method will be used if I select Standard service?
Our main goal is to get your orders to you as quickly as possible. With our Standard domestic service, we will choose the best method that we can depending on the size of your order and your location. The actual method chosen is not guaranteed, but the following are some general guidelines that we follow:
- Orders weighing 13oz. or less are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail
- Orders weighing 14oz. to 2lb. are usually shipped via USPS Prority Mail
- Orders weighing up to 5lbs. are usually shipped via FedEx SmartPost
- Heavier orders are typically shipped FedEx Ground except for remote locations.
- Books are normally shipped via USPS Media Mail.
- International orders under 10lbs. are normally shipped via FedEx International MailService. Those weighing more than 10lbs. usually ship USPS Priority International. Keep in mind that all fees, taxes, and duties are your responsibility.
Return PolicyGabriel Gallery guarantees the quality of our products from the choices we make in our product lines all the way to your door. We only succeed by making sure that every customer is happy and satisfied with their purchase and would recommend us to their friends. Therefore, we have a progressive return policy to make sure that every sale we make furthers a relationship with our customers for years to come.
- Because we deal in perishable goods and we pride ourselves on exceptional freshness and cleanliness, returns must be approved and sent back within 30 days of receipt for domestic or 45 days of the shipping date for international. DO NOT return any item without receiving prior authorization and instructions.
- Sensitive items such as medical products cannot be returned due to government regulations.
- Item warranties and guarantees vary by manufacturer, but we strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction.
- If you change your mind and no longer want an item that you ordered, you may return it for a refund if the item is in the original condition that you received it and no seals have been broken. We do ask that you be responsible for shipping charges in this case.
- Damaged or opened items cannot be returned.
- Actual shipping & handling costs/fees are non-refundable. Orders with Free Shipping are still subject to this policy.
- Exchanges are accomplished by returning unwanted items and placing a separate order for new items.